At this time all classes have been cancelled due to COVID-19. Once we are able to host classes again, the site will be updated with a new schedule. Below is a daily schedule for our classes.
Class outline: 2 day Class - $1495 per attendee
- Morning coffee and doughnuts and warehouse tour 8:00 am.
- Class will start at 9:00 am on the date selected
- 9:00 am - 9:30 am -- In-depth overview of Adam's history and business direction
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am -- Overview of tools and chemicals for proper wash/ prep
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm -- How to properly wash, clay, dry, and mask vehicle in preparation for paint correction
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm -- Lunch - Provided by Adam's Polishes
- 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm -- Paint Correction, sanding, and tools required.
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm -- Wrap up with Q&A Discussion
- Morning coffee and doughnuts 8:00 am.
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am -- overview of all protection products
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm -- Prep and ceramic coat
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch -- Provided by Adam's Polishes
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm -- How to repair ceramic coatings
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm -- Written Test
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm -- Q&A -- Issue certificates
This class is for the professionals that would like to be come apart of a group of people we are going to allow to purchase our newly formulated professional line of ceramic coating. You will also receive a certification to display letting customers know you have been certified to use such products successfully by Adam's Polishes HQ. Above format may change slightly based on class focus.